2012 was full of ups and downs like most years.
Lets recap, shall we.
January
Lets recap, shall we.
January
Brady had his first trip to the dentist.
My baby bump started to grow.
We finally celebrated Brady's 3rd birthday, only a month later.
February
We found out "baby" was a girl.
We played with friends and started stocking up on all things pink and girlie.
March
Brady had his first t-ball practice among other fun things.
We had a busy weekend without daddy.
Caleb and I had a midnight date to see Hunger Games
We celebrated Noah's birthday!
April
We celebrated Easter
We had a pipe burst. :(
Brady had his first ball game.
May
We had a fun outdoor playdate.
Celebrated Mother's Day.
Had an awesome baby shower with friends.
Enjoyed last few weeks of being a family of three. 
June
The stingers placed 3rd in the tournament.
Survived Vacation Bible School.
July
Welcomed Presley into the world and our family!
Brady went on a KY vacation without us.
August
We adjusted to being a family of four.
We had an accidental haircut.
September
We found out we would be having another boy cousin/nephew.
October
We celebrated my 10 year reunion.
We did the pumpkin patch.
We enjoyed trunk or treat with Spiderman and a ladybug.
November
We celebrated Thanksgiving.
The kids met Santa.
Brady began celebrating his birthday.
December
Presley turned 5 months and really started to change and develop.
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday as a family.
It was a good year! Doing this post made me realize why I blog. I love having each of these memories documented in one place. Even if no one reads this, I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing our year. I know 2013 will have its ups and downs just like any other year, but I am always hoping for more ups than downs! I am looking forward to celebrating Caleb's 30th birthday, welcoming a new baby cousin/nephew into our family, 7 years of marriage, Presley's 1st birthday, a family vacation, my brother getting married in the fall, and so much more, but I also want to remember to take each day as it comes and enjoy the small things as well.
I saw this quote the other day and thought it sums up our daily and big picture life so well.
Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different..
CS Lewis
Happy New Year!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment