I had a dental appointment early that morning, so as soon as I got home we loaded up and made our way to Lucky Ladd Farms. We went to this same location last year. I avoided the slides last year due to a little nausea and a strong suspicion of pregnancy. ;) A few short days later we learned our family of three would be a family of four. Here we are a year later with an even more perfect addition than I could have imagined!
Brady and Presley looked so cute in there Halloween shirts!!!
The forecast said sunny and 66 degrees. It was not hardly 66 degrees and the sun was no where to be found. It was much cooler than we expected. The sun finally peaked out about the time to leave.
Even though it was chilly, we still had a great time. We could have stayed a lot longer, but it closes at 1:30 through the week. It was fine, because it was nap time. We didn't get a chance to go on the hayride or go through the corn maze, maybe next year.

I am trying to do better about being in pictures. I am way to critical of pictures of myself. I would much rather see the pics of the kids and Caleb. However, I want my children to be confident with themselves and I think that starts with me being confident with myself. It would just break my heart if I heard one of my children criticize themselves. I think they look just perfect just the way they are. I like to think that this is they way God thinks about us; his heart is breaking each time I criticize the being he created.
I also want to remember that I was also there. They will know Caleb was there, because he is in every picture. They need to know I was there also. :) That I loved, played, laughed, and experienced life with them. I wasn't just confined behind the camera.
We had such a good time! Brady is so much fun. Presley just took it all in and was so so so good. Caleb is fun, great dad and husband.
Sometimes we have days where I just feel so blessed. The blessings all come crashing down on me and I am left overwhelmed with thanks. It is funny how something as simple as a trip to the farm can do that!
Happy October Friends! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment