We got to see Sue Sue and Poppi while we were there. They just happened to be next door at TJ Maxx! Brady was pretty excited!
We all headed to a bon fire, cook out, and singing with Caleb's parent's church. I am not sure what it was, but it left me feeling very blessed. Something about singing praises around a fire under the stars gets me. Fall does something to me. So strange.
Brady had to take a picture of me and Presley. This was the best one. The others we didn't have heads. ;)
His dinner consisted of Cheetos, Sprite, an Oreo, and 3 marshmallows. Unfortunately this is what happens at stuff like this from time to time. I was busy with Presley when he fixed his plate. I cut him off at 3 marshmallows. He wasn't pleased.
We came home in time to catch the Tennessee game. Brady has really embraced football this year. I think Caleb loves it. Brady had to go to bed before the game was over, though. Actually we all went to bed before it was over. I love to see my littles on Sunday mornings all dressed up. I may be a little biased, but I think they look so cute! How can Presley be that big already???
Sunday afternoons have become one of mine and Brady's favorite times. We have our little routine at my parent's house and we like it. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment