We have spent the last week or so doing a little...
playground playing...
sleepy time lullaby-ing...
gummy smile grinning...
baby snuggling...
bedtime Bible reading...

Bounce house jumping...
fun friend time spending...
recliner silly-ing...
no nap- recliner resting...
pre-bath posing...
remnants of crazy, no nap day findings...
friend birthday celebrating...
playtime cooing...
and Sunday napping.
I realize I made some of those words up. I don't care, spell check, don't care!
Note: The trash picture was what I found in my car when I went to pick up a pizza one night this past weekend. I was like "whoa, it was a crazy day the other day!" I meant to clean it up then, but had my hands full and I forgot once I got inside. (It is not uncommon for me to start something else and completely forget what I needed to do in the first place these days!) Well, I forgot until the next morning when Caleb came in from loading up our car for church. He said, "what in the world happened in your car." I said, "Oops, I know! We had a crazy day the other day." To which he replied, "Apparently". We had to laugh. Laughter is how we get through most days. :) It is all picked up now, but it happens from time to time. ;) In fact, it is more often than I would like to admit.













No comments:
Post a Comment