(Ignore the drool in nearly every picture!)
At 3 months Presley is...
- sleeping from 9pm -6am most nights, occasionally she wakes up a little earlier or a little later.
- nursing every 3-4 hours about 5-6 times per day.
- getting one feeding before bed from bottle, so daddy can feed her and I can pump before bed for comfort. She takes the bottle without problems any time I need her to. :)
- always wants to eat around 8 pm no matter what time she just ate. It is part of her nightly schedule, it is pretty funny. It is followed by a bath and bedtime.
- She is a stickler for her bedtime routine. She will grunt and "fake whine" until you put her in the bath, gown, and put her down for bed, swaddled with her noise machine. If we don't listen to her cues to start the routine, we pay with a major meltdown. She loves her bedtime routine.
- on a regular eat, play, sleep schedule.
- wears 3 months or 3-6 months clothes. Some of the 3 months she is quickly outgrowing, but some still has room. Some of the 3-6 months stuff looks HUGE on her.
- in size 1 diapers. I will probably move over to size 2 soon once we are out of size 1.
- holding her head up so well.
- smiling, laughing, squealing, and cooing like crazy.
- loves her brother. She watches him constantly and will just smile and smile!
- a mommy's girl. It is crazy! She loves her Momma. She can tell immediately if I am not holding her.
- so close to rolling over. She sort of rolled over on September 25th, but she hasn't been able to do it again, so I am thinking it was a fluke. She gets all the up on one side and then plops back down on her stomach. It is somewhat sad to watch.
- bearing weight on legs when in a standing position.
- becoming more social. Like I said, she loves Mommy, but she is beginning to let more people hold her. I think the problem usually has to do with being overtired rather than being partial to me. Weekends are rough on her and that is when everyone wants to hold her.
- napping one long nap in her swing each day, about 2 1/2-4 hours, usually at the same time Brady is napping. She still takes several cat naps throughout the day. She will nap in her crib, but seems to take the long nap better if in the swing. I am totally ok with that, because she falls asleep on her own in her crib at night. I also kind of like her being in sight during nap time. I just work around her and she stays asleep most of the time.
- likes to snuggle for at least one cat nap a day.
- swatting and grabbing at toys. She can grasp them, but when she tries to bring it to her mouth she loses it.
- drooling like crazy and trying to suck on her fingers. She does take a pacifier and likes it.
- a happy, happy girl at home and is so, so sweet.
- making the sweetest sounds.
- losing her hair. :( She had a bald spot right in back and her hair is thinning out all over.
We have all enjoyed her so much these past 3 months, more than I could have ever thought possible. We all adore her! We are all looking forward to many more months with her!
1 month and 3 month comparison.
Brady at 3 months and Presley at 3 months


1 comment:
She is just too adorable!!
Post a Comment