![]() |
| I told Caleb about 20 times to make sure he takes pictures. I am so glad I did. Look at this sweetness. There may be a Christmas present coming out of this baby. ;) |
Brady was so excited when Caleb got out his tackle box. Brady oohed and awwed at the different hooks and bait. He said,"Daddy, I can't believe you have all of your own stuff!".
Caleb told Brady the only rule was that he had to be quiet or the fish wouldn't bite. I added another rule that Brady could not touch the hooks with out help from Papa or Daddy. :)
I packed them a lunch and they enjoyed the day fishing off the bank. Papa caught three fish, but no one else did.
Brady came home exhausted. I woke him up at 6 pm! I think it is safe to say they all had a wonderful time.
I love having a boy! I really do! I love the sweet relationship that Brady and I have. I also love that Caleb and Brady have this bond that I will never fully understand. With that I am so excited for what the future holds for Presley and myself. Days like this make me so excited to spend "girl" days with her. I have big plans for things we will share together. I am also excited for the different relationship she will share with her daddy. Neither gender is "better or worse" than the other, they are just different and uniquely sweet!
Apparently all this family time has made me super sentimental this week. We have really enjoyed having Caleb home, but there is something nice about being able to get back to our normal routine.


No comments:
Post a Comment