I have so much to catch up on...
Caleb and Brady carved a Jack-O-Lantern Thursday morning. Caleb didn't have to be at work until later in the day, so they got to enjoy some time together in the morning.
Caleb and Brady carved a Jack-O-Lantern Thursday morning. Caleb didn't have to be at work until later in the day, so they got to enjoy some time together in the morning.
Brady picked the design. I didn't see him clean out the "guts", but I am told he did. He said, "they are squishy."
Caleb went inside to get some scissors and Brady started carving into the pumpkin on his own. He is so independent it is dangerous some times. Luckily, it was just the jack-o-lantern kit knifes, not a real knife. We have had them for several years so they aren't that sharp and they are small.
I can't say that carving pumpkins is my favorite activity. I don't like the cleaning out the guts and getting all sticky and yucky. I will do it, but I would rather paint the pumpkins! Caleb is such a good daddy.
Brady was so proud of his pumpkin. He carved the nose all on his own. (Ignore the real spider web in the back ground. Obviously I didn't sweep the porch or remove the cobwebs before the picture.) He looks huge in this picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment