Fall is in full force here at our house.

The trees are changing, the weather is cooler, and our calenders are full. We enjoyed a busy, fall weekend this past weekend. I like busy, especially fun, stress-free busy.

I also like fall. I try to appreciate each season for its uniqueness. I can honestly say I don't have a favorite, but love certain things about each one.
In the fall, I love the decor, the pumpkins, the cookouts, bonfires, roasted marshmallows, sweatshirts, blankets, the leaves changing, the togetherness, the warm days, and cool nights.
Friday afternoon, Caleb and I loaded Brady up and headed to the pumpkin patch. This was my first pumpkin patch experience. Sad. I know. Especially since this is such a unique experience to fall.
We all three had a blast. Brady LOVED the animals. He was not afraid at all.
We could have stayed a lot longer. There was so much to do.
We were pleasantly surprised that it was not that crowded. Brady got to ride the train twice back to back.
After we left the patch, we headed to a kid devotional with our church. This month it was a weenie roast and hayride. The kids had a blast.
You can't really tell from this picture, but I promise they did.
As soon as Caleb and I got in the car, we both said how much fun the kid devo's are. The kids are hilarious and they play so well together. It gives the parents an opportunity to talk and visit without having to entertain kids. It is also so fun and exciting to see them learning and growing. 

Saturday night, we enjoyed a wonderful meal with Caleb's parents and brother and SIL. Everything was so so so good. She had really worked hard. We spent the rest of the night watching football. We are each blessed with wonderful parents. They are all four too good to us and Brady.
We have several more fall fun activities coming soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment