Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Catch Up

I mentioned before, as soon as we arrived home from our cruise, we had a birthday party to attend. Brady's friend, Clay, turned 3. It is so hard to believe our boys are this big!





The party was so cute! I think the kids all had a great time! As soon as we left, Brady said, "now it is my Birthday!" I had to remind him he still has a few months until his birthday. The whole birthday thing is hard for little ones to understand.


Friday and Saturday night was Caleb's 10 year High School Reunion. Friday night was a tailgating thing for the whole family. Saturday night was more the actual reunion.

I personally enjoyed the tailgating thing more out of the two.  I think I am just at a stage of life where I like to be with my family and I can hide behind Brady when I feel uncomfortable. Just Kidding. Sort of.

 I did not go to high school with Caleb, so I only knew about 2 people. Caleb seemed to have a good time at both. Three or four people came up to me and said I looked so familiar and they are sorry they can't remember my name. Ha ha! They looked so relieved when I told them I was Caleb's wife and I didn't go to high school with them. So funny!

Brady looking big.

Brady took this. He is really into taking pictures right now.

  

traffic jam.


My boys!
Saturday night, Brady stayed with Caleb's parents. My mom bought him cowboy boots while we were gone. Brady HAD to wear them and his cowboy hat to Papa and Gigi's. He was saying Yee Ha in this picture. Ignore the messy table.

We also attended a baby shower this weekend for a friend, but I didn't take any pictures.

Things are starting to settle down for a few days. Brady does so well with our crazy, busy life. I think he likes it, he doesn't really know anything else, I guess. He starts to get stir crazy if we are home with out getting out for a few days in a row. Ha! I am looking forward to staying at home without getting out for a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady has the sweetest hair cut :) Tuffs hair is so thick and coarse, it has to be cut short to not look horrid. He gets his hair from his daddy. I think Gunner may have gotten mine. So far its been really soft and sleek :)