We were invited to attend another pumpkin patch with our church's preschool program, yesterday. Although Brady doesn't attend the preschool right now, several of his friends do. I thought it would be a great outing for us.
Coincidentally, my friend had scheduled to go in to have her baby that day also. Her son attends the day school and is one of Brady's sweet friends. I offered to take him on his field trip and bring him to the hospital when finished/ready.
It worked out perfectly. The boys had a great time. We left the pumpkin patch and the baby had not arrived yet, so we headed to my house for naps. The boys were exhausted.
Clay loved this milk cow way more than the "real" animals. So funny.
After they woke and had a snack. We headed to the hospital to meet baby sister. She made us wait a few more hours and gave her Mommy a tough time, but finally arrived at 6:21pm safe and sound.
Picking the pumpkin. Notice the one Brady is looking at below. Way to pick 'em.
I had to leave before I got to meet her face to face, but the big brother got to meet her. He was very excited to welcome his new baby sister. I am so thankful I was able to help and be a part of this sweet families special day.
This picture cracks me up. We really had a great day. It was just a little exhausting. Brady kept asking me where his baby sister was. Try explaining that to a 2 year old.








3 comments:
Amber, glad to hear she made it safe and soundly. I may be mistaken but I thought Beth said she was having her by c-section... Did something go wrong?
She thought she was going to have to have a c-section, but they ended up being able to induce her. She was very close to having an emergency c-section, but she came just in time.
That's awesome! I know the "emergency c-section" feeling. I had a TIME with Tuff and was in the same boat but he did the same thing... Came just in time :) Glad everything worked out for her!
Post a Comment