Monday, October 31, 2011

Costume Party

We hosted a Costume Party for our friends Friday night. We all try to have a party every year and this year we decide to host it. This is one of our favorite events of the year.

Group picture. I am missing.

There was such a wide variety of costumes. It is always so fun to see everyone arrive.
A couple decorations. Brady and I made the box below to put the votes in for the costume and Halloween treat contest. He was very proud of it.


This is  the winning Halloween treat below. It was a little too gross for my taste. I heard it tasted fine, but I didn't try it.

There were so many cute and creative treats. These were a few of my favorites, but they were all so fun.



I didn't get a single picture of myself. I am not even in the group picture. I am not sure how that happened. I meant to get a picture of our family dressed up, but it didn't happen either.  I was busy talking hosting, I guess. I also failed to get a picture of the costume winners. The avatar and Where's Waldo were the big winners!
Along with the food and costume contests, we had a fire outside for roasting marshmallows and hanging out. We also played several games until the early morning.

We ate too much, stayed up too late, and laughed until our stomachs hurt. Caleb and I had so much fun! 
 
I have already started thinking of costumes for next year. Ha!

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Brady was SO cute Saturday night! :)