Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cruise- Day 4 and Home.

The last day of our cruise was spent at sea. This was the only day we really spent all day on the ship. Caleb was severely sunburned and I just wanted to tan all day. However, I did not want to burn so we spent the morning out at the pool and water slides. Then, we spent mid-day watching shows and playing games in doors. Then, we headed back out to the pool for the afternoon. The night was filled with dinner and a couple comedy shows. This was the BEST weather we had all week! It was beautiful and I would have sat by the pool the entire time, but I felt bad because Caleb had to keep his shirt on and it was HOT HOT! We also ate A LOT this day!









Thursday morning, I woke and looked out the window to see a HUGE Disney cruise ship. (Those Disney ships are massive!!!) This meant one thing, it was time to go home. We spent most of Thursday traveling to get home. 



 We had a little time to kill in the airport. Orlando airport has fun shopping.


We made it home and went straight to pick up Brady. We were so excited to see him and give him his souvenir's. We brought him a t-shirt, blow-up Carnival cruise ship, a book, and a fish gummy sucker. He liked the blow-up ship best. He wanted to sleep with it! Ha Ha!

Overall, it was a fun, inexpensive, quick trip. We enjoyed the cruise, but it isn't our favorite way to travel. We would consider doing it again, but have no desire to take every trip this way.

We DO recommend taking a trip(no matter how big or small) every few years or so WITHOUT the kids. It has been very helpful for our relationship and is something we look forward to continuing in the future.

No comments: