I realize it is Thursday, but Tuesday we attended our first Story Time at the local library. The first one was last week, but I was out of town so we missed it.
When we left, Brady told me he "wiked that wady". (liked that lady) I told him that is good, because we will be coming here every Tuesday until Christmas. We spent some time reading books and playing with the toys after story time.
Then, we headed out to look for Brady a Halloween costume and grab some lunch, since we were out. He has consistently wanted to be Buzz Lightyear, but I wasn't crazy about the cheap Buzz costume and the one from Disney was $45. I did NOT want to pay that much for a Halloween costume. I thought we would get out and he could pick one in person.
(I forgot it was Fall Break. Chicken Fil-A, as Brady calls it, was packed!)
He decided on Spiderman and it was only $17, so we got it. I really wanted him to get the super cute monkey or the adorable airplane, but I was overruled. Spiderman was cheaper anyway. I think my days of having an opinion are numbered. How can that be?
He LOVES his costume and even wore it to nap time when we got home, so I guess it is worth it not being my pick. Now I just hope that $17 costume lasts until Halloween. ; )





1 comment:
Bless it, so sweet sleeping in his costume.
Post a Comment