Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend.

We had another busy, fun weekend.

Presley handled it like a champ, except for one not-so-little meltdown Saturday night. She can be my little diva baby sometimes, but most of the time she is super happy and sweet!

Brady, Presley, and I went to a birthday party Saturday morning. We made it and were only 10 minutes late. Success.

 
They had a backdrop and props. I had fun with the kids with this!






Brady had a blast at the party. It was a carnival theme. He loved the games. He was really, really good. You never know how a 3 year old will handle another kid getting gifts and all the attention, but Brady did wonderful. He even ate really well. That never happens at parties.

Presley also had a big time. She just took in all the big kids and getting to be outside. She loves outside. She and my friend Stephanie hung out in the shade for a while. Stephanie was 2 days past her due date at that point, so she was happy to sit with Presley. I thought I took a picture of them, but I must have not.


Saturday night Presley, Caleb, and I went to some friends house for some devotional time. Brady stayed with my parents by choice. We had a great time and Presley did so good until the ride back to my parents. Enter meltdown.

After church Sunday, we spent the day with family at my parents.

Quick picture of Presley before church. I always forget to take pictures of her before church. :(
Caleb was off work Monday and my friend Stephanie finally had her baby very early Monday morning. We went to visit them and meet baby Claire. She is so tiny! It makes Presley look so big!! It is amazing she was that small just a few weeks ago. We ran a few other errands before coming back home.

The rest of the day was recuperating from the weekend. I am always thankful for Mondays at home after busy weekends. :)

No comments: