Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Play Date, Birthday, and Football


 We had a play date Friday morning. Stephanie had us all over, she is 39 weeks pregnant!!!! I think she was hoping it would encourage baby Claire to make her debut, but it didn't. The kids had a great time and we had some yummy lunch.

Saturday afternoon I was invited to 2 baby showers and 1 Birthday party. They were all at 2-4 pm. I didn't make it to the baby showers because the birthday party was for our niece Carleigh.

 

Brady, Presley, and I made the short trip to the party. Brady got to swim a little, we ate snacks and cake, Brady played games with the big boys, and we all watched Carleigh open her gifts. She is so cute and funny!!!

They had these petit fors last year at her party and they were so good. I was so hoping they would have them again and they did!!! I have waited all year for these. I may have taken one home with me. ;)


Carleigh loved all the attention. Last year she cried! Ha Ha! It is funny how much can change in a year.






We all came home to watch the UT/Florida game with daddy. I made some finger foods and we spent the night in cheering on the Vols! Unfortunately we lost, but it was still a good family night in.

No comments: