Sunday, September 2, 2012

2 Months

Presley is 2 months old today!!!
  
I can't believe she is already 2 months old, but at the same time it seems like she has been apart of our family much longer.

 It is amazing how that happens so quickly.
 
We go to her 2 month well baby check up this week, so I will be sure to post about that visit after we go. My guess is she is about 12 lbs or so.
 
At 2 months Presley is...
 
 
  • nursing every 3-4 hours consistently.
  • sleeping through the night. She goes down around 9-10 pm and sleeps until 5:30-6:30 am. She usually falls right back to sleep when I feed her and sleeps until 8 am or so. Then she is happy, happy!!!
  • wearing size 1 diapers. They fit really well right now, not too big or too loose.
  • wearing mostly 3 months clothes. She can still wear a few 0-3 months stuff, but some is really snug. Most of the 3 month clothes have plenty of room. I am hoping she stays in the 3 months stuff for a while, because most of the 3-6 month stuff is colder weather clothes. :o
  • smiling, cooing, aahing, and occasionally giving a little giggle. She is a happy baby most of the time.
  • loving her mommy! She is pretty crazy about Brady, too. She follows Brady with her eyes constantly. She smiles so so big when Caleb gets home from work! Mommy is still her favorite. She is a Mommy's girl for sure.
  • she has a pretty consistent eat, play, sleep schedule. She is best when we stick to it.
  • she is such a snuggle baby. I like it, but I also would like a little break from time to time. She likes to snuggle with Mommy the most.
  • she takes a long 3-4 hour nap most days and several smaller naps throughout the day.
  • she is holding her head up really well. She is pretty strong.
  • she loves her bath! She was having a rough time between 7-8 pm every night, so I started giving her a bath and nursing her(whether it was time or not) and she has quit crying and fussing at that time. She has actually started being really sweet around that time, then she falls asleep in her crib around 9 pm.
She has had a rough couple of days. I am not sure if she just got off her little eat, play, sleep schedule and just couldn't recover or if she is going through a little growth spurt. It may be a combination of both. Who knows? She seems to be doing better now, though.

We are all three crazy about her. Brady adores her and is so concerned about her. He says the sweetest things to her. He loves to help take care of her and calm her down. He also really enjoys helping with her bath.

Brady at 2 months! You can see his 2 month post here. I didn't do that great of a job documenting what all he was doing each month.

Can't wait to see what the next month holds, but hopefully it won't go by so quickly! ;)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

She is such a pretty little girl!