Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Saturday Fun

Brady's friend Ethan turned 4 this weekend.
 They had this huge bouncy water slide. The big kids LOVED it and were really funny to watch. The little ones were a little apprehensive and preferred the bottom.

 I can not believe these boys are 4 this year. Time flies!
Brady went down the bounce house water slide once, but wouldn't go again.  I think he might be just a tad too small for it. He had a hard time climbing up the ladder, then when he got to the top he would turn around and come back down. He enjoyed the water hose in the pool at the bottom of the slide and the kiddie pool. Silly boy!


It was a water fun Cars party! Everything was so cute and fun.  Unfortunately, we had to leave early to go pick up Caleb from work and head to the next event. We didn't get to get any cake. Brady was slightly devastated. What is the point of a birthday party if you don't get cake??

Caleb's work was having an employee softball game and cookout.


 
They passed out cracker jacks and ring pops to the crowd. It was cute!

Brady took mine and Presley's picture and this is what he got! I have no idea why I am making that face. Ha Ha!
 
 
 They provided everything and the entire family was invited.

We ended up having a good time. Brady was disappointed he didn't get to play in the softball game. Afterwards, Caleb threw some pitches to Brady. Brady started to cry and when Caleb asked why, Brady said, "I wanted them to announce my name on the speaker." They announced each batter during the game and even played a song for each batter. Apparently Brady thought that was pretty awesome and wanted some loud speaker attention as well. So funny!

Brady, Presley, and I spent the rest of the night on the playground. They had some awards and things to go over, so Brady was much more happy on the playground.  :)

Both kiddos were out on the way home. They were so worn out. We were all happy to get home and into our beds.

Sweet sleeping babies.

No comments: