Monday, August 27, 2012

Play Date at the Park

Some of our friends had a play date Friday at the park. I was on the fence about going. It is a little of a drive and I just wasn't sure it was worth it. However, Caleb had told Brady to calm down at least 15 times by the time he left for work, so I decided we should probably go.





We all got ready and joined our friends at the park. We got there a little after 10 and stayed until a little after 1.

We went for ice cream at McDonald's. We made a stop at my grandmother's house to visit and then stopped by my mom's work. It was about 4:30 when we finally made it home.

Brady and Presley were worn out!!!

It made for a good and cheap Friday! Brady loved playing with his friends. Presley enjoyed being outside. I enjoyed some good adult conversation and a break from trying to constantly entertain Brady between feedings and diaper changes. It was great for all!

No comments: