Sunday was our last Children's Bible Hour for the summer of 2012. Brady completed his worksheet, so he received a prize, a $5 McDonald's gift card. When we got home Brady exclaimed, "Hey Dad! Guess what, I got a McDonald's credit card!!!!" He keeps us laughing!
Presley had her 1 month Dr appointment today. She weighed a whopping 10 lbs and 4 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Girl is a great eater. There are no concerns of how much she is getting here.
I had a super normal and low key birthday this year and it was just perfect. We had a really yummy steak dinner at my parents house. Caleb got me a cookie cake. I took in lots of kisses from my sweet babies. Noah(my nephew) got me a cupcake birthday card that said, "Happy Birthday Daughter-In-Law!" It was perfect.
Sunday morning when I got Presley out of her swaddle blanket to change her and get her ready for church, she started pee peeing every where. That is pretty normal, but I was rushing and wadded up her gown and swaddle blanket and thought I threw it into the hamper. Fast forward to Monday after I did the laundry I couldn't find the swaddle blanket anywhere. I looked high and low, but still couldn't find it. I jokingly said to Caleb I hope I didn't throw it away when I threw the diaper away. I started thinking and thought I should check the trash. Low and behold, there was the swaddle blanket and her gown. Yep, I threw it away! Way to go, Mommy!
We have a pretty normal week this week. Life with 2 kiddos is twice as crazy, but twice as sweet! We are really enjoying all of it! :)
I had a super normal and low key birthday this year and it was just perfect. We had a really yummy steak dinner at my parents house. Caleb got me a cookie cake. I took in lots of kisses from my sweet babies. Noah(my nephew) got me a cupcake birthday card that said, "Happy Birthday Daughter-In-Law!" It was perfect.
Sunday morning when I got Presley out of her swaddle blanket to change her and get her ready for church, she started pee peeing every where. That is pretty normal, but I was rushing and wadded up her gown and swaddle blanket and thought I threw it into the hamper. Fast forward to Monday after I did the laundry I couldn't find the swaddle blanket anywhere. I looked high and low, but still couldn't find it. I jokingly said to Caleb I hope I didn't throw it away when I threw the diaper away. I started thinking and thought I should check the trash. Low and behold, there was the swaddle blanket and her gown. Yep, I threw it away! Way to go, Mommy!
We have a pretty normal week this week. Life with 2 kiddos is twice as crazy, but twice as sweet! We are really enjoying all of it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment