Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family Night!

Saturday the weather was perfect here. It was about 79 with a cool breeze. Caleb got home from work and asked if we wanted to take a walk. We decided to go to the park.

 Since Presley's birth we have been given several gift cards to restaurants. We decided to use one Saturday night and eat it at the park.



Presley and I waited in the car, while the boys pick up our food. Presley was so happy, smiling and cooing up a storm!

We ate and then let Brady play on the playground for a while. It was really crowded, but you can't really tell by the pictures.

Apparently someone has been watching too much gymnastics. We could not get Brady off the monkey bars! Ha Ha! I think Caleb has started planning Brady's Olympic career.






We finally managed to pry Brady off the high bar and take a walk. Brady started out on his tricycle, but made it about 2 feet. He decided he would rather ride in the stroller. Fortunately, we had both strollers in the car. I think Presley enjoyed the walk the most of all.




It was  perfect, cheap family night! Caleb requested we make this a regular family event. I think we will.

No comments: