My sister and Noah, her neighbor and son, and her neighbor's mother met us there.
Presley slept from the time we got there right at 10 until a little after 12, when I woke her to eat. I wouldn't have except I was afraid she would wake up and be ready to eat right as we were leaving. I try to avoid crying in the car as much as possible. ;) She did so good!
We had a great day and a great experience! I am learning how to deal with being outnumbered. I needed a good day today, because this week has not been so smooth. Thankfully, my husband saved me at the grocery store Wednesday and took the littles home. Unfortunately, he had to listen to the screaming the entire way, while I finished with my shopping. It is good for him to experience it a little, I guess. It makes the smooth days all the more sweet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment