Brady turned 2 months old on Monday and I started back to work. I can't believe how the time flies. People always say that, they grow way to fast. But they really do. It is crazy! Brady is getting so big. He is holding his up better and better. He is sleeping longer through the night. Last night he didn't get up at all! Yay! We would like more of those nights. He smiles and coos all the time!!! It is so fun watching him learn new things!
I also started back to work on Monday. It has been o.k. so far. I think it is going to be hard for a while, but it will be o.k. Afterall, I need money to buy Brady all kinds of cute stuff. I am really tired though. It will take a while to get used to working and taking care of a baby. I am really excited for the weekends and holidays!
This was Brady's valentines outfit.
Showing off how he can hold up his head.
This was before Brady's first basketball game. His Uncle Cory coaches a Highschool girls basketball team and we all went to watch them play. Brady did so good! It was SOOO loud! The picture isn't that great, I was being rushed! But he looked so cute in his ball cap.
1 comment:
Amber,
He is so precious....he looks like such a Barrett in the ball cap. lol Thanks for your encouraging words! My mom was laughing at me the other day and said that I totally wouldn't be letting it bother me if I wasn't hormonal. lol That's probably true, but people just voice their opinion and most of the time it's negative and I just can't believe they say what they do. Thanks again! I know you probably understand exactly what I'm talking about! :)
Post a Comment