My little baby went from this.......

to this!!!

Yep! HE ROLLED OVER! I was so excited! I screamed, cheered and clapped! He looked terrified, at first! Then he was like crazy momma I just rolled over! The best part was Caleb and I both got to witness it! I am prepared that it may be a while before he does it again, but I don't care it was so fun! (these were the re-enacted pictures, that is why he has a pacifier in one and not the other.)
Sometimes Caleb gets home before me and picks up Brady. On those days, if we have to go somewhere, Caleb will go ahead and give Brady his bath. This is what I came home to the other day. Caleb was fixing Brady's wet hair. They were having a big time. It was really cute! I have a great husband!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment