Brady is three months old today! I can't believe he is already three months old, but I also can't remember life without him! It is spring break here this week, so Brady is getting to stay with his GiGi, Caleb's mother, several days this week! She is a teacher and will be keeping him some during breaks and the summer. Brady is doing really well. He is very alert! He loves to play, smile, coo, laugh, and sing. He is learning new tricks! It is so exciting!



I didn't get to take any pictures today, but we took several yesterday! It was so nice outside, so we got outside at Caleb's parents and introduced Brady to the puppies and horses. He didn't have much interest in the horse, but the puppies he thought were pretty cool!
Brady is losing his hair on the sides. He has some little hairs there but they don't show up in the pictures. He looks like a balding old man! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment