Friday, February 20, 2009
Fun Find Friday
My fun find for this week is a consignment sale. My good friends go to this consignment sale in Franklin and they always find the cutest stuff for cheap in great shape. So tomorrow my mom and I will be headed to Franklin to try it out. If you are a first time mom of a child 18 months or less or a first time expectant mom then you can go at 9 a.m. before it is open to the general public. You have to register at www.encoresandmore.com before you go. We really don't need much for little Brady, but would like to find some church clothes and some things for the grandparents like carseats, swings, etc. If you are interested, but can't go this time I think the next one is in June or July. I will let you know what I find!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I go to this sale. My friend consigns so I go on Friday night before it is open. I had 2 tickets and didn't have anyone to go with me so my mom went. Wish I would have known. The good stuff gets gone early. Did you find anything?
April told me you go to this one. We got some nice church like clothes. I didn't really need much. It was so crowded!
Post a Comment