Brady is just a few weeks away from his 4th birthday. Caaraazy!!! My mom had suggested to my grandmother she take Brady to pick out his birthday gift instead of buying and gifting him something. Everyone agreed this was a great idea for a few reasons. Brady's birthday's is hard being so close to Christmas, he needs nothing, they would both have a ball, and this gives them some time together, being just a few reasons.
She and my uncle Mike came and picked Brady up this morning. They headed to Toys-R-Us and to eat at Brady's choice, Toots. (It is a local sports bar/restaurant that serves fried foods and burgers. It is loud, fun, and kids get free hotdogs! He always chooses this place!)
Here he is with all his shopping spree loot!
He pulled it all out of the bag and said, "And that is all I picked out!" Ha Ha! I think that is plenty little buddy!
And this is what he picked out for Presley!
So fun! I am so thankful he got to have such a fun day with one of his Great Grandma's. So special!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment