Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brady-isms.

We have had a special visitor staying with us last week and part of this week. Our friends little one, Josie, is 7 months old. I have enjoyed the extra gummy smiles and snuggles, but  have also stayed super busy with a 4 month old, 7 month old, and almost 4 year old. It has left me little time to think, care, or want to blog. My days also haven't consisted of much other than feeding, changing, and rocking babies with a few activities with Brady mixed in, which isn't always exciting blogging material. :)

Brady did get out and see a play, Peter Pan on Thursday with my sis and Noah.

Anyway, Brady has been super funny lately. We have been in a very well-behaved stage for the most part. It is easier to soak him in and enjoy him when I don't have to scold him what seems like every second. :)

Here are a few Brady funnies as of lately.

Conversation on the way to church one night.
Me: Brady, please don't be so wild when we get out of church.
Brady: Mom, the church isn't the building, its the people. 

(At first I had no response. Later we talked about how he was right, but we need to respect the building and the people inside walking and talking. I am always afraid he will get so wild, not pay attention, and knock a little, old lady over.)
 


Brady playing with his "cell phone" laughing very loudly.
Caleb: "What is so funny?"
Brady: "Taylor just sent me a text?"

Me: "Well what did it say?"
Brady: "It said there was a turkey at crocodile place."minutes later...
Brady: "Taylor just sent me another text, it says, no turkey it got runned over by the car."

Brady was about to throw a fit and I asked if he wanted to spend some time in time out. He quickly turned and said, "I will straighten up! I will straighten up!"


When I picked him up from seeing the play, he said, "Mom, the pirates were a little scary, but I was so brave. So, they didn't scare me."

One night, Caleb asked Brady if he ever got tired of talking. Brady quickly replied, "No".


Out of the blue...
"I like my bathtub!"

 
We were at my parents house and Noah was playing with a lamp. I told him we better not play with that or Poppy and SueSue would get us. Brady, without missing a beat, said, "Poppy, will knock you out!" 

 
 
I locked myself, Brady, and Presley out of the house and car last night. While we were waiting on someone to rescue us, Brady tried to pick the lock and repeatedly said he was trying to cheer me up. I wasn't upset, but it was really cold out and I didn't want my babies to be cold. Then Brady said, "Mom, look at all these stars! If we weren't stuck out here, we would never get to see them!"
              
 
 -Who is this kid??? And how did I get so lucky to be his Mommy????




That is all I can think of for now. He definitely keeps us on our toes. I can't imagine life any other way!

No comments: