I meant to post this yesterday. I may try to do this each week to cover all the random moments I want to document. We will see how it goes.
Brady always wants to hold Presley. She looks like she is enjoying it, huh?
Brady always wants to hold Presley. She looks like she is enjoying it, huh?

Presley before trunk or treat.
Me and Presley at Trunk or Treat. My camera wouldn't download this picture the other day. I have no idea why. It is a little blurry, but this is the only picture of me. Presley and I LOVE the Moby wrap!!!
This was Brady after he woke up after his super long nap Sunday! I asked to take a picture of his crazy hair and this is the face he made. Crazy kid!
Thursday we took a little trip to Target to check out the after Halloween sales. I didn't find what I was looking for, but Brady found this iron man costume for $5! He was pretty excited. He loves to dress up right now, so it was worth $5.
A little tummy time!
Trying on a hat for Trunk or Treat. I got this right after we found out she was a girl at Old Navy for just a couple dollars.
Brady had loved sorting his Halloween candy. He ran in and told me this was his favorite candy. Then he said take my picture with my favorite candy. I can't be sure, but I think this might have something to do with Santa handing it to him! ;)
Presley practicing sitting up. It looks like she is about to fly away. I was a little late in taking the picture.







No comments:
Post a Comment