I am finally in the 30's! I can NOT believe we will be meeting our baby girl in less than 10 weeks. That is not long at all!
Everything is still developing and progressing perfectly!
I am getting more and more, "how much longer questions?" and "you look like you are about to pop" every day. I can't say that I love those comments. ;)
I am actually feeling pretty good for 30 weeks. I am uncomfortable, my feet and back hurt, and I am tired, but I don't feel miserable just yet. I think I am beginning to waddle, though.
This picture was taken on Saturday morning before Brady's game. I am wearing my Brady's mom shirt.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30
weeks
Size of baby: size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 15-16 lbs. I went to the Dr on Monday and had only gained 1 lb in 2 weeks.
Clothes: It is getting to be
mostly maternity with a few regular things sprinkled in.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: It is getting more difficult. I usually end up in the recliner almost every night.
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: It is getting more difficult. I usually end up in the recliner almost every night.
What I miss: Being able to bend over and just feeling comfortable.
Cravings: everything sounds good, but I can only handle small portions.
Symptoms: the only new symptom is some dark spots on my hands. So weird.
Cravings: everything sounds good, but I can only handle small portions.
Symptoms: the only new symptom is some dark spots on my hands. So weird.
Best Moment this week: A great Dr appointment and the bedding arriving!!!
What am I looking forward to: next appointment in 2 weeks, the nursery starting to come together, and an upcoming baby shower with sweet friends!!!
What am I looking forward to: next appointment in 2 weeks, the nursery starting to come together, and an upcoming baby shower with sweet friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment