Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Talk- 34 Weeks

34 Weeks!!!
Only 5 weeks until we meet little Presley. I CAN NOT believe it is so close to bringing her home and to us having a family of four. I am really excited. I thought I would be nervous about adding another baby into our lives, but I am not at all. I am so excited. I know it will be different and busier, but I am so ready for Brady to have a little sister and for this little blessing to join our family.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: size of an average cantaloupe 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 18lbs per Dr. My scale says 20 lbs, we will go with the Dr. Ha. I didn't gain any weight over the past 2 weeks at all. I stopped gaining about this time with Brady. I have no room for a lot of food and I am using more energy to get around, so it kind of evens out.

Clothes: Maternity mostly. I can still wear one pair of capri pants(they are stretchy material), one or two long tops, my comfortable pants/shorts, and maxi dresses. However, whatever I wear I feel very large and very pregnant.  A friend gave me some maternity shorts she couldn't use and I LOVE them!I have also started sleeping in Caleb's t-shirts with my pajama shorts.

Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett

Movement: It is more like a wave of movement rather than kicks. She still hurts me when she makes certain movements. I think she is running out of room, QUICK! She gets the hiccups nearly every day. They are so sweet and cute feeling. Brady got the hiccups often also, but his were big and manly. Really, there is a huge difference between each pregnancy hiccups.

Sleep: I don't sleep well, but I am so tired often. The couch and recliners are much more comfortable than my bed.  The float in the pool was also very comfortable.

What I miss: being able to move around like normal. I am really feeling uncomfortable most of the time.

Cravings: nothing specific really.I am thirsty all the time, but quickly getting bored with water. I have been trying to dress it up with fruit and drink other things too.

Symptoms: Hot, sinus/allergies(although improving), uncomfortable, pressure, BH contractions, and a few other things I would rather not share on the Internet. :) I am getting annoyed easier, it is a problem.
 
Best Moment this week: Dr. appointment, nailing down a date for the c-section, and buying things we need for her before she arrives.

What am I looking forward to: Dr. appointment in 2 weeks, then starting weekly appointments.

This last month is going to go so fast!!! There is only 3 appointments left before the c-section.

No comments: