33 Weeks
My c-section has been scheduled for July 2.
So if she doesn't come before she will definitely be here that day.
We are so ready for her to be here.
We are so ready for her to be here.
Caleb and I were talking about how soon she will be joining our family officially. We are so very excited. Caleb has already started planning his napping in the recliner with her. I think that is his favorite part of itty, bitty babes. He loves babies and kiddos!!!
I feel more prepared for her this week. Our house looking completely back to normal plus the shower have made me feel so ready for her to occupy her room.
I feel more prepared for her this week. Our house looking completely back to normal plus the shower have made me feel so ready for her to occupy her room.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: size of a
pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 18-20 lbs depending on the scale. She didn't say how much I had gained at my last appointment, usually she does. It was a little more than normal though. I am sure the oreos, milkshakes, and frappaccino's have not helped. Oops!
Clothes: It is getting to
be mostly maternity with a few regular things sprinkled in. I feel like I wear the same thing every day at this point.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: Yes! All. the. time. You can see her from the outside. It is so weird! She is a fiesty little kicker.
Sleep: I wake up at 3 am every night, sometimes I am able to fall asleep in bed, but mostly I end up moving to the recliner. Sinus/allergy problems keep me up also.
Movement: Yes! All. the. time. You can see her from the outside. It is so weird! She is a fiesty little kicker.
Sleep: I wake up at 3 am every night, sometimes I am able to fall asleep in bed, but mostly I end up moving to the recliner. Sinus/allergy problems keep me up also.
What I miss: being able to take medicine for sinus/allergies
Cravings: nothing specific really
Symptoms: There are several, but the most important one is I am so HOT! Brady was born in December so I didn't notice being hot, but oh my I am so hot. It has been in the 80's and 90's here and I can tell. I am probably going to freeze Caleb and Brady out by the time it is said and done.
Best Moment this week: Baby Shower!!! So fun! Washing and putting away so many pink things.
| Going through all the sweet gifts. |
What am I looking forward to:
next Dr. appointment. Only a few more left.
No comments:
Post a Comment