We had a play date today.
 |
| The plastic bags are full of water balloons. It took less than 2 minutes for them to bust all of them. Wendie said that was about 2 hours worth of filling up water balloons. |
 |
| Notice all the empty bags. I think they are looking for more, but there weren't any. |
We picked up Noah and brought him with us because his mommy had a Dr. appointment and Noah wouldn't be able to come otherwise.
The play date was at Brady's friends Case and Kendall's house. Their mom Wendie went all out for a wonderful play date.
 |
| Brady and Grady. If you find one, the other is usually not far behind. |
They live on a hill so they made a slip in slide, which the kids LOVED!
 |
| The 4 year olds holding hands. |
 |
| I know I cut there heads off, but I love this picture. They are funny. |
They also had a couple kiddie pools, water balloons, water guns, and bubbles.
 |
| Noah preferred to keep water on the slide rather than slide down. Ha Ha! |
The kids played and played while the mommies soaked in the sun a little.
We had a yummy lunch of sandwiches/croissants, fruit with dip, chips, chicken nuggets, carrots with spinach dip, and fruit tea.
 |
| Fashion show including Thomas the Train, Lightening McQueen, 2 Transformers, a bumblebee, and Buzz Lightyear(not pictured). |
The kids finished off playing together inside, but it wasn't over before we were treated to a Halloween costume fashion show!
Noah, Brady, and I stopped by to visit my mom at work, the we took advantage of being out at Happy Hour at Sonic before coming home.

This may have been one of my favorite play dates to date. I think the kiddos might agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment