Caleb asked me a few weeks ago if I thought we would ever have a quiet, calm weekend again.
I laughed and said not for 25 years or so. Ha!
My calender is a little overwhelming at the moment, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
Our weekend was jam packed with events!
Friday, our good friend Taylor graduated from nursing school. We went to his pinning and skipped his actual graduation.
He is in there somewhere.
Brady had to wear his uniform. He enjoyed the graduation with oreos.
As soon as the ceremony was over, Brady and Caleb rushed to Brady's t-ball game and I went to a lingerie shower.
After nearly 6 years of marriage and 2 pregnancies, lingerie showers aren't nearly as exciting. It was still a fun time anyway. Ha Ha!
This is the only 2 pictures I took. Oops!
Noah only wanted to blow out the candles at the shower.
Caleb and Brady went with all of Caleb's family to eat at Cracker Barrell after the game. We all met back at home sometime after 9.
Saturday morning, we all got up early as usual. Caleb had to be at work, Brady had another game, and the drywall man was coming to begin the repairs to our wall.
The game was intense. I didn't take any pictures at all. We already played this particular team. We will just say that their strategy does not promote fun for all, but only winning. They are 3 and 4 years old. I am not sure anyone involved had a good time.
The rest of the teams are not like that, which is good.
Saturday night after Caleb got off work we decided to grab some dinner. We went to a hibachi place we had a coupon for. It was good. Brady had the best time!!!
Sunday, Caleb had to work again. Caleb went to church with his parents for friends and family day, but I teach the 4 year old class on Sunday morning, so Brady and I went to church as usual. Caleb headed to work after church and Brady and I had a lunch date at one of my favorite places.
We came home and took naps. Then headed back to church as a family. They had a singing thing and food afterwards, so we stayed for that. Brady and Grady led Jesus loves me in front of all the teenagers and whoever was there. It was so sweet!!! I so wish I had my camera, but I didn't even have my phone.
I need to do better at taking pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment