Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday

We had the painter and the HVAC guys all here on Monday to get our house back together. I can not tell you how happy I am to have my house getting back in order!!!

Monday morning our friends, Ana and Steven, had their first baby girl, Nora. I so wanted to rush out and see her, but with all the work going on at the house I needed to be there to let people in and out and answer questions.

We made sure to visit them later in the day. More on that in a minute.

Before that though, my sister brought Noah over while she did some running around town and visiting with Nora.

Brady and Noah have started to really play well together.

They played for a while.

Then had lunch!

 Then popsicles.


Then watched Toy Story.

They had the best time together.



I am not sure what is going on here, but I am pretty sure the words I don't want to hear anyone crying in a minute came  out of my mouth at this point. Ha!

Brady and I visited Nora after Amy picked up Noah. I walked out and forgot my camera so I didn't take any pictures at the hospital. I did steal this sweet picture of her in the nursery from Ana's facebook. Brady LOVED Nora. He was so excited and talked and talked. He kept getting in her face and trying to love and interact with her.

There was a lull in visitors when we were there, so we really got to love on Nora. We brought a few goodies for Nora, Mommy, and Daddy. I am so excited Nora and Presley will be so close in age.

(Nora and Noah is just a little confusing, try to keep up.)

Amy brought us a sweet gift for Presley for keeping Noah. I am lazy, so I stole this pic from Amy's blog instead of taking my own. ;o

We came home with dinner and waited for Caleb to get home. He had some things to do after work, so he was later than normal.

I think the only thing left on our house is the carpet. I will do a full post on our new bedroom when we get it all back together. I have to do a nursery post as well. I am excited for it all to get done.

That is all for now.

No comments: