Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A few updates..

  • It is hot! In the 90's hot. Brady spent some time in his kiddie pool the other day. He loved it! I was HOT!!! 3 glasses of Kool-aid, a dip in the kiddie pool, and an ice pop later, I had to come inside.

  • I ordered this diaper bag for baby girl and it came the other day. I had to do a little searching, because it sold out at Target and several places had it way more expensive, but I found it. I am getting excited!

  • Saturday morning we took Caleb's parents the Readyville Mill for Breakfast for a late Mother's Day treat. They live less than a mile from it and have never gone. It is such a neat/tourist type place so close to home.





  • Saturday night we had a devotional at our house for our group at church. Brady loves when people come to our house. Good food, good company, good study, and a fun game of Scattergories was enjoyed.
  • Sunday was typical spent with family and worship services.
  • We attended a Memorial Day shrimp/craw fish boil at a friends house. They have a nice pool, so Brady and I spent most of our time there. Actually Brady stayed in the pool the entire time we were there. I did eat and socialize outside the pool for a bit, but not much. I could live in the pool for the next 5 weeks.
          A strange thing about me... I don't really like shrimp, but when I was pregnant with Brady I liked it, it has been the same this pregnancy.


Just some of the shrimp, craw fish, corn, and potatoes. Yum!


  • Brady spent the night with Caleb's parents last night, because I had a Dr. appointment today. He was so tired from the weekend and pool, he threw a major fit at there house, including screaming, crying, walling, and chasing after me. He ALWAYS loves staying with them, but HE.DID.NOT.WANT.TO last night. He made it very known. Caleb and I ended up giving him a bath and putting him to bed at their house, then he was fine.  He said repeatedly while crying, "I just wanna go home and sleep in my bed." He never acts like that. He throws fits, tantrums, and cries like all toddlers, but it is never so bad you can't calm him, control or distract him. He was not letting me leave. It was out of control and so pitiful. He was so worn out. It broke my heart, but we finally got him calmed down and he was fine today. :)
  • I got to do a little shopping spree today. I was alone, had a gift card to Gymboree, and some cash from the shower. Gymboree had the entire store and extra 30% off. It is fun, but the girl stuff overwhelms me. I just can't seem to decided what to buy. It is all so cute!!!
The pictures are mostly for my mom and sister, because they will want to know exactly what I bought. Ha Ha!
this and the swim suit is a bigger size for next summer.


this one is 0-3 months

  • Dr. appointment today went great, I pre-registered at the hospital, and now have all my appointments scheduled until my scheduled c-section. Only 3 more appointments to go. Crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

Noah acted like that yesterday too... .

Cute stuff! A little girl is going to be so fun!