Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby Talk- 31 Weeks

31 Weeks

This is the new color in our bedroom. More to come on that later!
I know I do these posts each week, but sometimes it hits me just how close we are to being a family of four. This was one of those weeks. I can not believe we have less than 9 weeks to meet our sweet baby girl! I am so ready and not so ready all at the same time!!!

This picture is blurry. I had to use the timer and this was the best one that I didn't cut my head off.
She is really giving me a run for my money recently. She is wiggling and kicking herself lower and lower. It is good because there is a lot less pressure on my ribs and lungs, but more pressure lower. I am getting less and less sleep each night, but I really want to be sleeping. I also have lots of waddling, back aches, and itchy skin.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: four naval oranges
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 16 lbs

Clothes: It is getting to be mostly maternity with a few regular things sprinkled in.

Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett

Movement: Yes! All. the. time.

Sleep: very little.

What I miss:  sleeping and feeling normal

Cravings: I had a random desire to eat hot fudge cake the other day. My sweet husband ran out and got me one after he put Brady to bed the other night. I am hungry often, but can't eat much at a time due to room. Sweets really hit the spot!

Symptoms: so many crazy things, heart burn, dark spots on my hands, leg cramps, itchy skin, back aches,  and so many other strange things.

Best Moment this week: welcoming Presley's sweet friend Nora.


What am I looking forward to: next appointment and baby shower

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so stinkin cute! Love that top!

Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS!!! So excited for you guys! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you both!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.