32 Weeks
Less than 8 weeks left.
I am getting so excited and ready to welcome her into our family. I have a small friends and family shower at my mom's house on Saturday. I am so excited to shower little Presley with love and gifts. The nursery is coming right along, especially now that our room is back to normal. Yay! Yay!
I am definitely starting to feel ready for her to just get here. I know I am beginning to look further along and more uncomfortable by the comments. They have gone from you look so cute to how much longer???? Overall I feel like it has gone quickly, but I am quickly entering the miserable phase. I am still incredibly thankful for her and that she can continue to grow and develop properly. :)
I am definitely starting to feel ready for her to just get here. I know I am beginning to look further along and more uncomfortable by the comments. They have gone from you look so cute to how much longer???? Overall I feel like it has gone quickly, but I am quickly entering the miserable phase. I am still incredibly thankful for her and that she can continue to grow and develop properly. :)
The picture this week is real life. This is how I look daily. I was cleaning around the house and cooking dinner for a friend. I hadn't had a shower, yet. I had on no make-up and my hair was thrown in a knot. My face and neck are swollen from allergy/sinuses plus being 32 weeks preggo. (Our entire family is battling extreme sinus problems, including Caleb. He rarely ever has sinus probs.) Brady took the picture, because he always wants to take a picture of me. Considering all that, it didn't seem so bad.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32
weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 16 lbs
Clothes: It is getting to be mostly maternity with a few regular things sprinkled in.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett
Movement: Yes! All. the. time.
Sleep: I wake up at 3 am every night, sometimes I am able to fall asleep in bed, but mostly I end up moving to the recliner. I was looking on facebook today and noticed most of my comments were at 3-4 am. Ha Ha!
What I miss: sleeping and
feeling normal
Cravings: sweet stuff and salty stuff, snack type stuff. My appetite has really decreased, but I am hungry all the time. It is a strange combination. I really just want to eat snack stuff and no meals.
Symptoms: so many crazy things,
heart burn, dark spots on my hands, leg cramps, itchy skin, back aches, a little swelling around my feet, hands, and face(my blood pressure is still perfect though, so no worries), and so
many other strange things.
I have stopped wearing both my wedding rings. I haven't been able to wear my engagement ring for quite sometime, because the band is thick and it irritates my other fingers if I have the slightest bit of swelling. However, my wedding band is thinner and I have been wearing it alone until this week. I struggled to get it off the other night, so Caleb and I decided I should retire it for a while.
I have stopped wearing both my wedding rings. I haven't been able to wear my engagement ring for quite sometime, because the band is thick and it irritates my other fingers if I have the slightest bit of swelling. However, my wedding band is thinner and I have been wearing it alone until this week. I struggled to get it off the other night, so Caleb and I decided I should retire it for a while.
Best Moment this week:
enjoying a sweet mother's day with my family
What am I looking forward to: my appointment Thursday and shower Saturday!!!

3 comments:
Congrats on your baby #2! I'm popping in from Kelly's Korner - I'm also due with baby #2 on July 4!
Hello!!!! Congrats on #2! We are also expecting #2 (our daughter is 20 months) on July 26. Such an exciting time, although I'm a little nervous about having 2 under 2...but God will guide us all, I'm sure :) Stopping in from KK.
Hi! Im stopping by from Kelly's. I'm pregnant with our second baby, first girl too! I'm due July 5, so same time as you. How fun. Congrats and love the name!
Post a Comment