Friday, May 18, 2012

The World According to Brady...

Time for a few Brady stories. He keeps us on our toes and laughing all the time. You never ever know what is going to come out of that little mouth. :o

We always ask Brady what he learned in Bible class after it is over. Wednesday he replied, "Jesus was washing his friends feet. But Peter said don't wash my feet. Then Jesus said you better let me wash your feet."

 
Brady asked me last week why I was walking like a penguin. He proceeded to laugh hysterically afterwards.

 
The other night Brady said, "When I grow up big, I am gonna smoke just like my Papa!"- That one didn't go over so well. Apparently he spent the next day telling Papa how yucky smoking is and it is what is making him cough all the time.

Brady asked me if we had diapers for the baby, I told him we had some. Brady quickly said, "Diapers- check!" 

He said after seeing a Chuck-E-Cheese commercial the other day, "when my baby is born, Poppi and Sue Sue are taking me to Chuck-E-Cheese and they will let me ride the cars ride".  He totally made that up.

We met my friend Brandi last week for dinner while Caleb went to a concert. Brady sat as close as humanly possible to Brandi during dinner. He looked at her and said, "My daddy told my mommy my game was at the school with the rocket ship, but when we got there no one was there. Then my mommy cried and cried and called daddy and told him to tell us where the ballgame was. Then daddy told us where to go and we made it to the game. " Unfortunately this was a very accurate account of our trip to one of Brady's games one Saturday morning. He has started telling everything!!!

That is all for now. I am sure there is more, but it so hard to remember everything. Especially since he talks non stop all day long.

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

hahahaahahahaha - how funny. I love him so much- he is such a funny child!