Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Catch Up Post

I have had several things to blog, but haven't lately. Partly because our house is crazy right now and partly just out of laziness. I am doing a random catch up post to get caught up.

  • T-ball has been going great. Brady has had 4 more games since I last posted. His team won two and lost two. He has scored 2 runs. He and his team are improving so much. It is amazing the difference since the first game and practice!! He loves it and gets so excited on game days.
Brady playing 3rd base.
Brady on third base, getting coached to run home as soon as they hit the ball.


You can't really tell, but this is Brady scoring his first run ever!

Little Stingers team meeting after the game.
  • My mom and I stopped by one neighbors yard sales when I was staying with her a couple weeks ago. We got some sweet smocked dresses, and a few other "dressy" things, for Presley for $10-12. So exciting. They are in great shape.
sweet dresses

This one is my favorite!
 
  • We are hoping to get our house back in order over the next couple weeks. I can't tell you how excited I am to get things back to normal around here. I also am ready to start cleaning and nesting.
  • Presley's baby bedding came on Friday. I love it! I am so excited! Getting the bedding makes me so anxious to meet her and bring her home!!! I will do a full nursery post when we get it all together.
Sneak Peak!



  • One of our sweet family friends that is like family dropped by on Saturday and gave us 2 diaper cakes. She works at the school with my MIL and they had a Bingo/silent action fundraiser and she won them. It was so so so sweet of her to think of us and bring them to us. I know  I have said this before, but we are blessed to know some of the greatest people in the world. I truly believe that!

  • Brady is the perfect mixture of sweet and salty right now. It is exhausting! I may do a more detailed post later, but he is really testing me at times and then super sweet other times.
  • They had this awesome playground at the field we played on, on Saturday. Of course, we had play for a little while! That is Caleb talking to his mom in the background.  
  • Since we have to replace the carpet in our master bedroom and repaint due to the water damage, we are taking this time to redecorate. I think it will give us a fresh new look before the baby comes. Of course this is going to make me want to redo my entire house. ;o
  •  It was crazy hot this weekend and is supposed to be the rest of the week also, so I am thinking we will have to enjoy some outdoor water activities. Brady, Caleb, my mom, my cousins wife and their 2 girls waded in the creek by my moms on Saturday. The kids LOVED it! I just watched from the bank due to my increasing lack of balance. Slick rocks and poor balance are not a great  combination.
  • Caleb painted my toenails this weekend. It was certainly an experience. I officially can not reach my toes. It was so sweet of him to try.



That is all for now!

No comments: