27 Weeks
The second trimester is coming to a close and the third is quickly approaching. It is less than 13 weeks until we meet our sweet baby girl. My schedule is filling up so fast, between Dr appointments, Brady's t-ball season beginning on Saturday, normal life stuff, and spring and summer activities picking up. This makes me so happy. I feel like the last trimester(which begins next week, Eek!) is going to be a whirlwind.
I notice I keep wanting to just relax and doing nothing during Brady's naptime. I know I should/could be getting so much done. I know naptimes won't be the same when baby girl comes, so I am soaking up every second of peace and quiet I can.
I notice I keep wanting to just relax and doing nothing during Brady's naptime. I know I should/could be getting so much done. I know naptimes won't be the same when baby girl comes, so I am soaking up every second of peace and quiet I can.
My sister took this picture at my moms house on Saturday. Front pictures make me feel better about myself. Ha Ha! I meant to take a side picture this week, but kept forgetting.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 12 lbs on my scale
Clothes: It is about 1/2
regular and 1/2 maternity, although the amount of regular clothes I am able to wear are decreasing.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: I can't complain too much. I am so tired at the end of the day that I am able to fall asleep easily. Leg cramps, feeling uncomfortable, or going to the bathroom usually wake me, but it is manageable. I have been more uncomfortable this pregnancy, but I have also been more tired and had less energy than with Brady. It seems to all even out. :)
What I miss: eating without feeling miserable afterwards
Cravings: not really anything
specific.
Symptoms: nothing new.
Best Moment this week: enjoying Easter with my family. The Easter bunny brought Presley a girly Boppy cover and my mom got her a sweet outfit this week. I found a couple of sweet things from Dillards for $4 each. Nothing super exciting, but they were only $4 and had been $30+. Girl shopping is fun, but oh so overwhelming. I can never decide on what to get. It is all so cute!
What am I looking forward to:
my Dr. appointment next week.

1 comment:
I got Presely something for Easter too... Aunt Amy just couldn't decide in time so it is not here yet. It has shipped though... so maybe this weekend. It is HARD to pick what to buy...too many choices! haha Everyone who has seen this pic of you ...loves it! You look so cute-
Post a Comment