Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Talk- 29 Weeks

Approximately 10-11 weeks left.

I have felt a little stressed and overwhelmed, lately. Our house is still crazy due to our water issues. Everything is dry, but we haven't begun to repair everything just yet. Pretty much everything that is normally in our bedroom is in the nursery. It is so crazy. I feel like I am living out of a suitcase in my own home. Hopefully, It will all get resolved soon and we can get back to normal. This is not something that is pleasant for anyone, but especially a very pregnant, hormonal person.
Bless Caleb! I have felt so bad for him, because he has worked without a day off since this happened, trying to deal with the insurance company, his crazy wife, he slept in Brady's twin bed for a few nights, and just regular life. I know he is exhausted and super stressed trying to take care of everything.

I know things will work out and everything will get resolved and we will put this all behind us. It is just one of those things that happens and you have to deal with.

Fortunately, we have some fun things coming up for our family and sweet baby girl!!!



Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 29 weeks


Size of baby: size of a butternut squash


Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 14 lbs


Clothes: It is getting to be mostly maternity with a few regular things sprinkled in.


Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett


Movement: Yes!


Sleep: So/So. Some nights aren't so bad and some I move to the couch or recliner in order to get any sleep at all.


What I miss:  I don't know


Cravings: everything sounds good, but I can only handle small portions.


Symptoms: a few Braxton Hicks contractions, back aches, leg cramps, just uncomfortable in general. It isn't too bad, though.


Best Moment this week: Every one being so nice while we have been dealing with all the water issues. So many people were concerned and offered their home to us or just kept checking on us. We really have great friends and family!


What am I looking forward to: starting appointments every 2 weeks, the third trimester, and getting my house back in order.

No comments: