Thursday, April 19, 2012

First T-ball Game

Brady began talking about playing baseball almost as soon as he started talking. We would pass a field and he would say, "I play ball there one day".

He loves to hit the ball and play catch in the yard with, well, anyone that will play with him.

We bought him his own glove and ball the Christmas he turned 2.  This past Christmas he got a tee from his Gigi and Papa.

He had played in the yard without a tee for a year, so he did pretty well hitting a ball that was pitched to him.

I say all this to say, when I saw a sign at the end of our road announcing baseball sign-ups for 3 years old and up, I asked Brady if he would like to play.

He, of course, said yes and I told him we would talk to daddy about it.

Caleb didn't care as long as Brady wanted to play. 

Brady was so so so excited and he hasn't stopped talking about it since we filled out the paperwork.

We bought our gear, met our team and coach, received our uniforms, got pictures made, and finally had our first game this past Saturday!

Brady loved it and did so good.


He hit the ball both times at bat and got out at first base. He didn't seem to care as long as he got a hit. He actually ran to into the dugout doing a fist pump after he got out. Ha!

His team is mostly 3 year olds that haven't played before. His team lost 5-9, but no one seemed to mind, which is good.

It was a lot of fun and Brady can't wait for his next game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until next year when Tuff can play!!! Brady looks so cute in his little baseball outfit.