Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

First, Easter festivities with my family on Saturday.

All our sweet babies. Just about 5-6 years ago we had no littles. :)

I love this one because the little littles are looking at the big littles.

Brady had a strategy of only picking up blue eggs then returning for the rest.

I became Noah's personal basket carrier.


Then the Easter bunny visited 2 very special little ones.

Brady asked for goggles, bubble bath, and M&M's. So funny.


He needed a bag for T-ball, luckily the Easter bunny found one on sale. ;)


Then it was time for church in our Easter best


The dress I wanted to wear to match their ties was determined too short for church. Oh well.

Brady was not cooperative for pictures.


Lastly, but not least, Easter festivities with Caleb's family.






We have all been exhausted today! It was worth it though. You know it was a good weekend, when your 3 year old says an hour before nap time, he just wants to sit down and rest his eyes. Ha Ha!


No comments: