26 Weeks!!!
I am starting to feel like I have been in the 20's forever. However, there is less than 14 weeks to go and I feel like there is so much to do. Getting the garage cleaned out and getting the nursery painted are huge and have both been done this week. Yay! Hopefully now I can get moving with getting ready for baby.
Brady is so excited and wants to be in the weekly picture every week. We try to get him to kiss my belly, but he is so quick we haven't been able to catch a good picture until this week. He is so in love with his baby sister. I really hope he stays that way.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: size of an English hot house cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 10-11 lbs
Clothes: It is about 1/2
regular and 1/2 maternity, maternity are more comfortable most of the time, but
make me feel like I am 3x's bigger.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: I have slept pretty good the past several nights. I think everything blooming messing with my sinuses and the heat drain me during the day.
What I miss: being
comfortable and being able to bend over with ease.
Cravings: not really
anything specific.
Symptoms: the biggest thing
is the uncomfortable feeling and not being able to breathe. I have noticed a few Braxton Hicks Contractions if I over do it and don't drink enough water. They are very few and far between though.
Best Moment this week:
getting her room painted. I finally feel like we are making progress. I really want to work on the nursery now.
What am I looking forward to: working on the nursery and my next dr appointment this month.
1 comment:
Can't believe you're 26 weeks already! It's going by SO fast. Well to me anyways. I'm sure that isn't the case for you. Hehe. You still look great!
Post a Comment