Well, Hello there, 3rd Trimester!!!
I am now 28 weeks meaning I am starting the 3rd trimester. I went to the Dr. on Monday and now begin going every 2 weeks. I remember with Brady this is when time seemed to fly by up until the last few weeks.
At the appointment on Monday I also had an ultrasound to check on some concerns from my last visit. I am happy to report that baby girl looked perfect. She weighed 2 lbs 13 oz, putting her around the 58th %. I also measured 29 weeks +a few days. My Dr was not concerned at all about anything. Yay!
This week has been crazy, so I don't have a picture.
Pregnancy Highlights:
This week has been crazy, so I don't have a picture.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28
weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 14 lbs per Dr.
Clothes: It is about 1/2
regular and 1/2 maternity, although the amount of regular clothes I am able to
wear are decreasing.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: Not so good this week, but I blame stress and being away from home more than anything plus pregnancy.
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: not really anything specific.
Symptoms: a few Braxton Hicks contractions, nothing major and some back aches.
Best Moment this week: A perfect report at the Dr office.
What am I looking forward to: starting appointments every 2 weeks, the third trimester, and getting my house back in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment