Monday night we had game one of our T-ball tournament. Brady's little team was the #3 team out of 6. Two of the teams dropped out of the tournament.
(Caleb had to work late both nights so he missed both games. :( I kept him updated with texts and calls.)
(Caleb had to work late both nights so he missed both games. :( I kept him updated with texts and calls.)
We played the #2 team. This team has been our toughest, because they have one kid that gets all our kids out at first base. We just knew we would play them first in the tournament, and we did. Ha!
Our little team did so good. They lost 9-6, but they didn't go down with out a fight. The last time we played them we lost 15-0 and didn't even get through our entire lineup. All the parents and coaches were so proud of the kiddos.
Tuesday night we played game 2 against the loser of the other game. The team we played we have beaten twice. However, we were totally off our game. Games two nights in a row is tough for the little guys. They were tired and just not feeling it, I guess.
We were down 10-2 and got one more chance to bat. The first 2 batters got out. Then we miracously scored 5 runs before getting the 3rd out. They turned it on.
We lost 10-7 putting us in 4th place in the tournament. They got a team trophy and were so proud. They were the only team to get a trophy this night, because the other teams will continue playing.
Brady told us when we got home that his team won the tournament because they got the trophy. Ha Ha!
He also told us that his team showed those blue guys what they could do with a bat. I believe I heard his coach say that to the team before batting. So funny!
This ends the season for Brady's first t-ball team. The coach wants to play in a couple other tournaments the end of this month and next month. I am not sure how much we will be able to participate due to Presley. They will also have a team party sometime in July.
Overall, I am so proud of our little team. They have come A LONG way since that first practice. They have all learned so much and improved greatly. Brady loved it. It has been a really good experience for all of us. Hopefully next year Caleb will be able to make it to more games.
| Brady on the pitchers mound. It is the only position he pays any attention to in the field. Ha Ha! |
We lost 10-7 putting us in 4th place in the tournament. They got a team trophy and were so proud. They were the only team to get a trophy this night, because the other teams will continue playing.
They were so cute getting the trophy. They were so excited!
Brady told us when we got home that his team won the tournament because they got the trophy. Ha Ha!
He also told us that his team showed those blue guys what they could do with a bat. I believe I heard his coach say that to the team before batting. So funny!
This ends the season for Brady's first t-ball team. The coach wants to play in a couple other tournaments the end of this month and next month. I am not sure how much we will be able to participate due to Presley. They will also have a team party sometime in July.
Overall, I am so proud of our little team. They have come A LONG way since that first practice. They have all learned so much and improved greatly. Brady loved it. It has been a really good experience for all of us. Hopefully next year Caleb will be able to make it to more games.
No comments:
Post a Comment