36 Weeks
Even though it is hot, I am enjoying being able to have a tan while pregnant. It makes me feel a little better about myself. I don't feel so pale and washed out, like I did with Brady. :)
Even though it is hot, I am enjoying being able to have a tan while pregnant. It makes me feel a little better about myself. I don't feel so pale and washed out, like I did with Brady. :)
| This picture was taken at the end of the day. I was tired. She is really sticking out. |
I am now 9 months pregnant and 3 weeks away from my scheduled c-section. Next week I will be considered full term. Crazy!
It has gone crazy fast this time around overall.
I am still miserable(and getting more miserable by the day) and ready to meet her. It seems so close, but so far away.
This week is a big week. Vacation Bible School is this week with our church and I am teaching Kindergarten. I am crazy, yes. Fortunately, I have some great helpers. :)
I turn over to the new week each Saturday, but I don't usually get my weekly post up that early. I am doing it tonight, because of VBS this week.
I turn over to the new week each Saturday, but I don't usually get my weekly post up that early. I am doing it tonight, because of VBS this week.
I got a 31 catalog order together and got this bag for Presley. It arrived this week. I love it! I love seeing her sweet name on things, gets me so excited to meet her in person.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: size of a crenshaw melon, about 6 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long
According to the picture above, I think she is bigger for sure...
According to the picture above, I think she is bigger for sure...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 18lbs per Dr. 2 weeks ago. I return to the Dr on Wednesday.
Clothes: Maternity clothes, some regular maxi dresses, a couple regular shirts that are super long, Caleb's t-shirts
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: still about the same, very uncomfortable
Sleep: Ha! Funny.
What I miss: feeling normal
Cravings: Nothing really, staying thirsty. I have really enjoyed chocolate milk through the entire pregnancy.
Symptoms: too many to list, but mostly uncomfortable and sleepy, she has moved a lot lower the past couple days and that is causing some issues.
Best Moment this week: my appointment and being closer to my scheduled date.
What am I
looking forward to: meeting our baby girl. It is so close.

No comments:
Post a Comment