Saturday, June 23, 2012

A birthday party, cheesecake, and fun

I know I said things will start to slow down and they will, but not quite yet.

We had a 5th birthday party to attend for our friend, Addie.

Brady claims that Addie is his girlfriend, so we couldn't miss her party.

It was an Ariel theme.

They had under the sea decor, water balloons, and a treasure hunt.

It was so HOT, high 90's!!!

The kids seemed to have a blast!


We all demolished the kool-aid, sodas, and water, though!

Brady and I swung by my parents house on the way home for a quick visit. (Honestly, it was my bribe to Brady if he left the party without throwing a fit! Gotta do what you gotta do.)

We left there and came home. Brady was out when we got home and slept for  a while! YAY!

Caleb brought home a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory that my sister had picked up for me while she was there. She dropped it off at Caleb's work, because we weren't back yet when she came through. It was a nice treat.

The picture does not do it justice. It was so yummy!


Pay no attention to the fact that I had 2 cupcakes at the party and then cheesecake a little later. I did pass up ice cream at my parents house, that counts for something, right?!

I am skipping a girls night to learn to crochet tonight in an attempt(which didn't seem to work) to keep my feet from swelling any more and to get some rest. I am sure they will have a great time and I look forward to seeing their creations!

No comments: