We wrapped up VBS Friday with somewhere around 312 in attendance.
I did a terrible job taking pictures.
Wednesday we had 319 in attendance and 306 on Thursday.
I was one worn out Momma, with one worn out 3 year old. We are finally catching up on rest today.
36 weeks preggers, 12-15 Kindergartners, 5 days of VBS, my own 3 year old, and the heat will wear a lady out.
I have had swollen feet and hands and been super tired every day this week, but we had a good week.
I would do it all over again, but maybe not this week. Ha Ha!
I would do it all over again, but maybe not this week. Ha Ha!
Here are some pics of the rest of the week...
My sister took these of Brady in his class. She taught his class all week.
These pics are of my class when we went to the older kids class on parting the red sea. They loved it. One of my helpers that day took these pics. They were so cute and interested in the story!
The couple that sat up this room/lesson, did a fantastic job! I was beyond impressed.
Addie, Grady, Noah, and Brady. Sweet Friends!
A few from my class...
We have a wonderful church and every one was so helpful and nice to me this past week. I am so thankful for all those who worked so hard to make the week successful. Really, every one worked so hard!
I was blown away by the amount of people who stopped me and asked to help me. I know I am very pregnant and could go any day, but it really was amazing how many people offered assistance. It was such a team effort. I witnessed so many acts and attitudes of service. It is amazing how smooth things go when people focus or serving over personal desires and issues. I am proud to be apart of such a wonderful community.
This week Caleb's parents are having VBS with their congregation. It is at night. Caleb has to work, but Brady and I are going to try and make a few nights. So we aren't quite finished with VBS yet.
I was blown away by the amount of people who stopped me and asked to help me. I know I am very pregnant and could go any day, but it really was amazing how many people offered assistance. It was such a team effort. I witnessed so many acts and attitudes of service. It is amazing how smooth things go when people focus or serving over personal desires and issues. I am proud to be apart of such a wonderful community.
This week Caleb's parents are having VBS with their congregation. It is at night. Caleb has to work, but Brady and I are going to try and make a few nights. So we aren't quite finished with VBS yet.





No comments:
Post a Comment