Friday, June 29, 2012

Family Fun Night

It was the hottest day ever today. I am not exaggerating. It really was the hottest day to date ever for this area at a 109.

You can barely tell, but my car said 111 when I got out to run a few last minute errands to get ready for baby. It took over an hour in the ac for me to cool off. Crazy Hot!

Brady asked the other night if we could all watch a movie at home together as a family. That particular night was already late and we weren't really prepared for that. I told him we would make that happen before the baby comes.

He was satisfied. I decided Friday night before Presley is set to arrive Monday morning would be the perfect night in as a family. So, today we went to redbox and Brady helped pick a movie for the three of us to watch. We rented Dolphin Tale.
We picked up some popcorn and ordered pizza.

The three of us snuggled up on the couch, ate our snacks, and enjoyed the movie.

Brady was super sweet! He did get a little bored a few times during the movie. He broke out in VBS songs a few times. It was sweet, but a little annoying while trying to watch a movie. We just let him sing.

It was the perfect last Friday night as a family of three.

We are all so excited to make room for little sister on our couch!!!

No comments: